Friday, April 2, 2010

Best Seat in the House

(I am really way behind on my blogging. I think I have a list with about 30 blog topics with pictures to post on here. I just need the time. We've been going non stop in PA and I only have 1 week left here. Not sure where that time has gone. I'm planning on doing a 30 day-blogging everyday-stint once we get home and get settled so I can catch up and fill everyone in on what's been going on...that is if you care even the slightest little bit. hahahahh! Anyway, here's a quickie post.)



In my parent's basement there is a couch, a recliner, a big over-sized comfy chair and the computer chair where you can have a seat. Out of all these places to park his rear this is where Jack chose to watch a cartoon this morning. Ty sure enjoyed having a footrest. I really wish I could see what goes through their heads all day long! Hahahah!!!



2 comments:

Beth said...

That is hilarious! I like your style Jack.

Sara said...

I care, I care. I'm in the same blogger boat, need to post (and read) more. I support you. ;)