Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picnic

A few weeks into our PA visit the weather did start to warm up. It warmed up enough that the boys and I got to have a few picnics. I love picnics. There's just something so fun about packing a lunch and finding a sunny spot, laying out a blanket and sharing a sandwich with your kiddos. :-)

Ty loves anything that involves eating. hahha. He's totally self feeding now and expects to all the time. If we come at him with a spoon he looks at us like we have 2 heads and then grunts something that I'm sure would translate to...."Listen Lady....put down the spoon, I can do it myself". hahaha. He's taking after his brother, Mr. Independent. Of course with self feeding comes more laundry and a lot of messy moments, but I love him!! Happy picnics to all!!




1 comments:

Sara said...

Those boys are SO handsome!