Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crayola Factory

One of our adventures while we were home was to the Crayola Factory in Easton, Pa with my mom. Jack almost didn't make it on this adventure. It will always be the day the kid melted! He had the most horrible hissie fit during breakfast over what color straw he had in his smoothie. The fit went on for almost 45 minutes and ended with both of us crying! Oh boy....it was bad! Anyway....my mom took off from work that day so we were going. We had a late start but we made it. Unfortunately, the Crayola Factory wasn't so much fun. I think if Jack was a year or two older it would have been better. The only thing he really enjoyed was the dinosaur themed activities and the sidewalk chalk area (mainly because there were chalkboard erasers. Hahahah!) The highlight of the Factory was a penny press. Jack LOVES those! I think it's all for the huge gear crank thing. I'm glad we went. I don't think we'll be rushing back anytime soon, but it was fun to see and check off the list. Ty had a blast though. He just goes along with whatever. As long as he's in that baby carrier and able to look out he's right as rain. Of course he's now exceeding the weight limit for that thing and my back. Hahahah!







2 comments:

Meagan said...

Awww poor Jack and poor Mommy!

Beth said...

First, you look great! I think it's been awhile since we've seen a picture of you here, and you really look good.

Second, I hate those days when it seems like the morning is just one long meltdown.

Third, I've never been to the Crayola factory, but I have driven past it many, many times. It's on my list. I guess I'll wait until the boys are older. :)