Monday, April 19, 2010

Tooth


I'm laying in bed and realized that, yet again, I forgot to blog. How do/did my fellow friend bloggers post something every day for a year straight? I honestly don't think I could do it! My applause to those who do/did.

In past Pennsylvania news.....Ty cut his first tooth. It seemed to take forever to break through. I actually told Tom that it retracted and went back into his jaw. Sure enough it did break through. Ty's first tooth was his bottom front left. He really wasn't too fussy with it either, just took a few really long naps and was picky with some foods. And in current California news....Ty is getting his second tooth. It broke through today. Two teeth for Ty! Very exciting I know. :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Teefums! Ash got his first 2 back to back and although I was sad to see the gummie smile go...a toothy smile is so cute.