Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ooops!

Ok...so I've already failed at blogging every day. Not the best track record considering I missed my second blog...I'm hanging my head in shame as we speak. To make up for it here's the first of 2 blogs. Darn it!!!

So when we landed in PA at the end of February it was cold! A day or so after we landed there was a huge storm and we had around 10 inches. I was so thankful that we flew in between storms. Jack LOVES the snow! Tom's mom had bought the boys winter jackets since it's never that cold here in CA. Jack couldn't have loved his coat any more....it was a Spider Man jacket that flashed a red light when he moved. Very cool!

When the storm hit we had lots of time to just hang out and play in the snow. It was a little too cold for Ty, so we had our outside moments while he was napping. He'll have his time in the snow soon enough. Believe it or not, snow is one of the things that I miss about PA. They have seasons there. I know that the snow is a huge pain when you have to shovel it and drive in it, but there's just something about fresh snow on the ground and sleigh riding! I'm glad Jack got to experience it. :-)




1 comments:

Meagan said...

Awww I love him feeding snow to your parent's dog. So sweet.