Thursday, April 22, 2010

Biff

A long time family friend got to meet the boys while we were in PA. I have known Biff since I was little. His family is just one of those groups of people that make you feel like you're part of their family. I have tons of memories from when I younger hanging out with all of them. All of his brothers and sisters are hilarious and always loads of fun to hang out with. Never a dull moment!!! Anyway, Biff stopped by to see my dad a few times and they boys loved him. Mainly because he's a just a big kid. He cracks me up! One night that he stopped by Ty made him his new best friend and salt lick. Ty absolutely loved him. It was so funny, he would grab Biff's head and suck on his forehead. Who knows why but I couldn't stop laughing. Then Ty just chilled out and sat with Biff for almost an hour. This is the child that nearly dislocated both of my shoulders from trying to hold him for 4 hours on the plane. He was calm as could be with Biff. It's been a long time since I've seen Biff and I'm so glad we got to catch up!




1 comments:

Meagan said...

Ok first off...we dress our boys like twins! Ha! But more importantly is just how adorable your little guys are. I love the one of Ty stuck on Biff's head like a sucker fish. Too cute.