Monday, February 1, 2010

Board Games

Jack was lucky enough to get his first board games at Christmas. (I LOVE board games....Tom, not so much) He got Candy land, Chutes and Ladders and Husker Du ("Hoosker Doo").(Thank you to Boobie and Umpa and Grammy Spotts) I don't remember this game as a kid but it's a good one. It's basically the match game. I wasn't sure how Jack would do with following directions and playing by the rules but that kid surprises me everyday. Candy Land he does great with because of the colors and characters. He can't help but jump all over the place going up the ladders in Chutes and Ladders, but what 2 yr old could resist that? Hahaha! But Husker Du he does great with. Of course we play these games rapid fire,back to back, all in one shot, without finishing any of them, but hey....it's a start. I'll be very excited when he gets old enough to play Cranium and Scrabble with me. Sounds just like how I'd want to spend my teenage nights.....hanging out with my mom playing Scrabble. HAHAHAHHA! Poor kid! :-)



1 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Yeah Jack...Husker Do...Aunt Ree Ree's FAVORITE game. You better practice because next time we see you I'm gonna challange you to a game. I'm tough to beat (even in my old age!!). Love and Miss you guys.