Monday, February 8, 2010

Temperature

This morning Ty woke up and just didn't seem himself. He was a little fussy and a little whiny. He's normally the happiest kid when he wakes up, especially after he eats. I'm hoping that he's getting a tooth and that it's not an ear infection or something. He felt a little warm so I broke out the ear thermometer. He didn't have a fever and in an hour was back to his good ol' goofy self! Yeah! Of course "Dr. Jack" had to step in and take his own temperature also. Our new favorite phrase is "I do it, all by myself". Yeah, I hear that A LOT during the day! Hahahah! He started with his ear, then decided to go for a more accurate reading....in his belly button.


Hahahah! Tom and I cracked up, it was sooo funny! That kid has quite the imagination!

This was Jack's get up before bed tonight. Two hats are better than one! :-)

Love those ears!

0 comments: