Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Box

Vegas didn't provide us with any winnings to help pay for the new things we had to buy once we got back. #1....a new windsheild.....#2....a new sunroof....and #3.....a new stroller. While we were walking all over the place in Vegas Jack rode on Tom's shoulders most of the time. This wasn't ideal. Hahaha. We saw a lot of people with the Sit N Stand stroller which helped me sell it to Tom. (I've been wanting this thing since we had Ty) So anyway....the new purchase came with a BIG box. We all know that the box was a HUGE hit with Jack. We still have the box in our living room like it's one of his favorite toys. We've also played with it everyday since. On this day we were not too happy with sharing our box, not with Ty, with Lola. Hahahah. I was in the kitchen making lunch and this is what I saw. This video cracked me up!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness... Lily is melting down like this now too! Only not as articulate about the upset and with full-body-to-the-floor action.
Love the way they can turn it off in an instant. ;)

Meagan said...

Oh Niki...this is too funny and you handled it with such grace and style.

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Oh how Jack's going to LOVE this video when he gets older. Ha ha ha....can you say "blackmail"!!!! (not that I would ever resort to such a thing!) Miss you guys XO

Anonymous said...

Love the video - and the stroller! I have one and it is a God send! Of course now, no one wants to be in a stroller which is hard with Meg because she is a runner but what can you do?

Ells said...

awww, it's hard to fight with a dog, I guess! Jack definitely knows what he wants! :) Here's to lots of that good mommy-patience you showed! He sure is lucky to have a mom like you!