Friday, February 5, 2010

Crawler

My Mom reminded me that I don't have a video of Ty crawling up here yet. He's still not crawling 100% of the time. He'll crawl for a while then get tired or bored and go back to a low crawl. Any way that he does it, he's quick and all over the place. It's hard for me to imagine that he'll be walking next. It was nice to have one kiddo stationary while I chased the other one around. Hahah, now I'm out numbered and out maneuvered. They never seem to go in the same direction. :-)

Here's Ty....

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Yeah TY! And I love the game of fetch you have going on....too cute.

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Wow...he goes from 0 to 60 faster than a recalled Toyota!!! Now you are definately going to have enough to keep you busy. Miss you guys.

Beth said...

Wow! He is fast. Go, Ty, go!

Ells said...

I love that little waggle he gets going in the back - so cute!!! He is fast!