Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh, Lola Belle

When I was pregnant with Titus I had quite a few people tell me that I "should have stopped at one". Many people said if you had a good first baby, the second one is going to be off the wall. I don't really believe this. I think your kids are going to be however they're going to be regardless if they're the 1st, 2nd or 10th kid. I think the crazy stuff comes with the teen years so I'm bracing myself for then. (Oh how I fear those years!!!) It used to bug me when people would say this about Ty. They were assuming he was going to be this terrible child, which I took as an insult. See, I'm talking about this saying because everyone said it in relation to my boys......no one said it in relation to my girls. My furry, golden retriever girls. This is when that saying, "you should have stopped at one" should have come in LOUD and CLEAR! hahahah! Sadie is 4 now and she's such a great dog. Totally listens to every command, loves the kids, has a routine and after 2 knee replacements and thyroid problem.....easy! Lola is a ball of energy, all over the place, only listens when she wants, loves the kids and needs to be laying on you to be comfy at night. Hahahah. She still has a lot of puppy in her but we're hoping she mellows out to a Sadie standard at some point. (here's for hoping) Don't get me wrong, we LOVE Lola, she's a great dog and wouldn't trade her for the world! However she's starting obedience school tomorrow! This is a little bit of what Lola enjoys doing the most!

0 comments: