Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rolley Polley and the Clippers

Titus rolled over today! YEAH!!! 9/9/09, I won't forget that date. Just like I remember that Jack's first tooth broke through on tax day, 4/15/08. Anyway....Ty rolled over and we all got to see it. So proud!! He did roll over from his back to belly a week ago but hasn't done it since so I'm thinking it was fluke. Plus Tom and I both missed it so we're not counting it as happening. We were getting ready for dinner and the next thing Ty's grunting and on his belly. Who knows! At least we're consistent. We also missed Jack's first roll over. We're counting this one though, we saw it and it's belly to back :-) Here's our Rolley Polley Ty....



In other Murtie happenings Jack got a haircut. Not just any haircut, a haircut with the clippers by daddy. We always take him to Super Cuts but thought we'd try one on our own. I have to say it turned out pretty darn good. I can't believe how a haircut can make him look so grown up!

Before....


During....



After....

1 comments:

Meagan said...

I love that Ty rolled over (and all while wearing a wiggle shirt). He is such a cute rolly polly. As for the haircut. You are much braver than I am because Jack does look like a big boy now.