Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun with Oma

My mom, aka Oma, flew back to PA yesterday. We had such a great week with Oma here. She spoiled Jack like crazy! Go figure! Even Ty got spoiled...so much so that I had to retrain him on not being held every minute of the day. Hahahahha!! But that's what Grandmas are for, right? We did have an amazing week...here's a few of our favorite moments....

Playing with his new train set in his Thomas jammies...

Oma and Giggles...

On the air mattress reading the Thomas the Train book for the 47th time that day...

Playing Red Rover in the front yard...

Someone found their thumb this week....

We found a real train....yippee!...

Jack showing Oma the ropes at Gymnastics class...

Could that be Thomas the Train AGAIN???

Who else would clean walls and windows on their vacation??

Oma and her boys.


Thanks Mom for everything this week! We had such a blast with you here and you spoiled all of us rotten! We miss you and can't wait until Christmas!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Oma's are the best. Glad to see your Mom looks so great. How was your Dad since he was on his own for the week?

Sara said...

Yay for Omas!

Gramma is coming to see Lily in late October and I already can't hardly stand the wait!

Ells said...

What a fun visit! your mom looks like she was having a blast with the kids - such a treat to have her visit, I bet!

OMA said...

To Jack and Ty,
Oma had the BEST week of her life being with you. I would read that Thomas the Train book 147 more times if I had the chance. I would pick you up, Ty, over and over again if I had the chance. Garbage trucks, shopping trips, "fingers under the door" wake up calls, Thomas and Emily engines, breakfasts together, walking Sadie and Lola, even cleaning - if done with my grandboys - I love it all!!!
I love you so much.
OMA

Beth said...

I'm glad you had fun with Oma and all that, but I really wanted to say here is that, that picture of Ty sucking his thumb is the SWEETEST thing, possibly ever. So cute.