Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Get in my Belly!!!




We started Ty on rice cereal a few nights ago. I know it seems WAY too soon for rice with him only being 3 months old today, but the kid's hungry. He power feeds from 7pm til bedtime every night. I actually have to cut him off so he can get a bath or he'd eat fro 2 straight hours. We've been putting a little in a bottle of milk before bed then we tried it by spoon. Now, it is mixed really thin, just for those who are thinking I'm crazy. He did pretty well with it. He even slept last night from 9:30 to 7:15 this morning. I have no idea if that's helping or what. I actually read somewhere that babies don't wake up because they're hungry. I think that's a load of bull dookie, but who knows. I think we'll be having cereal before bed and maybe even once during the day. We'll just have to see. :-) If my memory serves me right we started Jack on cereal around 4 1/2 months with green veggies starting at 5 months. Did I mention Ty's 3 months old today??? When did that happen?

Here's a few pictures of the boys together. Jack is demanding to hold Ty a lot lately. Gotta love that, right? I'm sure it won't last long so I'm taking lots of pictures while I can.


Jack's pretending to sleep in this one...hahahhah!

3 comments:

Ells said...

They are so cute! what a hungry-mungry little guy you have there... happy for you that you got lots of sleep. :)

Meagan said...

OMG those are the cutest boys ever! As a wise mommy guru (that would be you) taught me do not go by what the books say...trust your instincts.

LMerkle said...

If they dont wake up because they are hungry then what do they possibly wake up for???? they eat and go back to sleep...seems like they are hungry to me!!! I know Aubrey always is.

Your boys are the cutest! Love reading all that is going on with the Murties!