Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RF: Soccer

We signed Jack up for soccer. He had his first practice this week with the Wildcats. He was a little overwhelmed at first but came around quickly and loved every minute of it! He actually did pretty well too. I'm guessing it was all the practice running in his spikes that he did earlier that day. Hahaha! I wish I videoed that....he would run really fast, back and forth, across the back yard all while watching his feet in his new soccer shoes. :-)
Ty of course was totally bummed that he couldn't play soccer with Jack at his practice. But little did we know they even had an age group for him. They still had openings so Ty even gets to play soccer this year too. I thought Jack was in the youngest age group. A group of 2 & 3 year olds playing soccer could possibly be the cutest and craziest thing I've ever seen. Ty's first practice is this weekend, the pictures of him will follow. :-)










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: