Monday, March 5, 2012

Rapid Fire

Is it March already?? Ok, it's March and I'm WAAAAAY behind on the blogging! I just noticed that I have 1,432 pictures on my phone, including a few videos. Since my blog has 2 purposes, to keep family and friends up to date on the latest Murtie happenings and as my digital scrapbook/baby book for the boys, I need to share a lot of what I've found. So be warned. There will be many rapid fire type posts until I can get through the 1,432 pictures and videos that I haven't shared. Mission accepted.....
So my parents came for a visit a few weekends ago. It was a great trip! I love when they come to visit! We went bowling, went to a University of Louisville basketball game, had some schnitzel in a throw back to our Germany days, and lots of other fun stuff.

My Mom was on Bodie duty


Notice that the ball just hit the lane and his thumb is already in his mouth. Hahah!





Watching the Lady Birds.


We had seats in a great section that had this cool bar, its own little food area, sitting area and full view of the Ohio river and bridges.


Lounging in the sitting area


What's cooler than a basketball game??? A barge heading down the river of course


He played with my Dad's whiskers the whole time he was up there.


One popped little Bodie



1 comments:

Oma said...

Oh we had the most awesome long weekend. Bowling was fun, Louisville was neat but the company was the BEST!!!!! Tom and Niki, you graciously allow us to move in and disrupt your routine. Thanks to all for the wonderful memories once again!!!