Monday, February 28, 2011

Ding Ding Trip - Day 2

The second day that my family was here we started our off by going to Jack's favorite and most requested place...Blazers. He loves that place!

My Aunts, Lisa and Maria, were "lucky" enough to get to run through all the bounce houses with the boys. I'm out of commission to go through those things. Although....I may take a run at it if this baby is one day late! :-) So, my mom and I hung out and were on picture duty. Anyway, Ty really does think he's a big guy which makes him think that he can do everything Jack does. He is one determined kid and nothing stopped him! He went through those bouncy castles and mazes like a champ, with some help going up ladders and steps. Thank you Aunt Lisi and Aunt Ree Ree, I know the boys loved every minute of their afternoon at Blazers with you all!

Aunt Lisa doing more bouncing than sliding down the slide.

Jack and Aunt Maria

Getting ready for another round through the maze with Ty.

Whhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ty and Aunt Maria

Ty having way too much fun! :-) I was jealous!

The reward at the end of the maze.

And when one pair of sunglasses just isn't enough....go with three!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

What a great trip, what great pics. Thanks you Nik for getting my feet on most of them....I always say "I love to buy shoes b/c my feet always stay the same size!!" Ha Ha. Ty certainly does think he's a big guy and was out to prove it that day!!! I get re-exhausted just looking at the photos! Miss you guys.

Oma said...

Too bad there was no video of Aunt Lisi "bouncing" down the slide. It would have been a show for sure! Oma played it smart at Blazers. Well aware of her age and age limitations - she used her head and was an observer. :) By the end of the day Aunt Ree Ree and Aunt Lisi needed naps and Jack and Ty were ready for more. Oh to be young!
It was a wonderful afternoon.