Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ding Ding Trip - final pics

When we weren't chasing the boys at Blazer's the Ding Dings and our little crew were just hanging out at home. The weather was pretty good for most of their time here so we got to play outside and use the trampoline and blow bubbles. It was really great for my aunts to see the boys in their regular element. My mom's witnessed the boys at their best and worst so now it was Lisa and Maria's turn. Every time we'd go home to visit they'd see the kids for a short time, or at a party type event where the kids weren't really themselves. I have a HUGE family on my mom's side and nothing we do is in small doses. Hahah! So, it was really fun for the boys to just be their crazy selves and for the Ding Dings to witness it all and be a part of their day. We LOVED having the Ding Dings here! We have tons of memories that I will cherish forever! I can't wait for the next Ding Ding Adventure!!! Thanks Oma, Aunt Lisi and Aunt Ree Ree! We love you guys and miss you tons! We had a great time with you in New-Tucky!!!


The bubble guns were a big hit!

Love the loader

Ty's preferred mode of transportation.

He got Oma again, we need to break out the motorized 4x4.

Who could jump the highest?

Oma doing a successful pop-up. The first attempt was an epic FAIL! Hahaha!

Yeah, she stuck the landing!

Jack's face says it all for his love of bubbles.

Ty even mastered the bubble gun.

Getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time and keeping Lola out of the way was also an epic FAIL! hahhaha!

This is Ty's better side. hehehe!

Oma and the boys.

My favorite picture! Can you tell she's a Pre-K teacher??

3 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

OH NO YOU DI-IN'T!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it :::) Aunt ReeRee is speechless:::). great gramie

Aunt Lisi said...

It was an AWESOME trip! Thanks so much for hosting us. It really just makes me wish even more that you were local so we could enjoy the boys more often! I'm so sorry for sharing my cold! I hear you and Tom are suffering now:(