Friday, February 18, 2011

Cheetos

Cheetos are a favorite snack for the boys. Who doesn't love Cheetos, right? Well, Ty loves them A LOT! They are definitely his favorite! Ty's one lucky kid when it comes to having his own stash of Cheetos too. Our neighbor works for Frito Lay and he's very good at sharing their stash of pulled off the shelf items. :-) (When the dates expire the snacks get pulled from the stores and find new homes. Hahah!) The only problem I have with Cheetos (other than the obvious that they're not fat free and not considered a health food) is the cheesy stain that is left on my child. That dust gets everywhere! Since the weather has been so nice Ty gets to enjoy his Cheetos outside! YEAH for no orange finger prints on my walls! :-)



1 comments:

Meagan said...

OK follow me here. Carrots are orange. Carrots are a vegetable. Cheetos are orange. Thereby Cheetos must be a vegetable! I say run with this idea.
And Ty is the cutest Cheetos coated baby ever.