Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When Pudding Attacks

Lately Ty's been working on his self feeding skills. We help get his food on the spoon or fork and he takes it from there. The other day he did pretty well....tonight not so much. He definitely lost his battle with the corn casserole (what's on the top of his head) and the chocolate pudding. Hahahah! He was such a nasty mess he went straight to bath. I love those sloppy moments, so picture perfect.





Jack's been working on his aversion to having his picture taken. He's so much like Tom it's scary! Hahhah! He's constantly telling me "No pictures!" when I have the camera out, which is often. :-)

Almost.....

Gotcha! (I think he looks like a mini Tom in this shot)

1 comments:

Oma said...

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!! These pics are so cute. Thank you for being so diligent with the camera. It is the only way we get to keep up with the growing boys! Jack even hiding his face is a great pic! He IS a little TOM!!!! Watch out! Ha Ha
We love you.