Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Impossible Feat & Evil Knievel

For me an impossible feat is getting both of my children to look at the camera at the same time!
Sometimes we get really close.....

Other times....not so much!

You would think calling their names would get a look....nope!

Then I think they pair up just to mess with me!

I'll chalk this one up as a success. It's the closest we got. Hahah!


I'd like you to meet our own little Evil Knievel. This kid is fearless and climbs everything. No obstacle is too great and when Ty gets to the top of his mountain (the couch, the recliner, or the kiddie table) he's bursting with pride!





3 comments:

Meagan said...

First I have to say that they are the cutest boys ever!

And second Where are you shopping for this cutie?? I love his onesies!!! Please share....Ashby is in need of some new jammies! :-) Ha ha! Not wait...really. Where did you find one piece jammies without feet. Poor Ashby slips and slides around until we relent and take his jammies off.

Aunt Lisi said...

Wow, Nik...in the pic that both boys are finally looking at the camera...Ty is the spitting image of your baby pictures! As always, both boys are absolutely adorable! It is amazing just how different 2 brothers can be!

Aunt Ree Ree said...

What cuties (even if I'm a bit biased!). Ty is looking more and more like his mommy as he gets bigger. Lisa id right...he looks just like your baby pics (with maybe a bit more hair!!! ha ha ha)Love those two cuties and can't wait to see them again.Hugs and kisses.