Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last weekend we headed down to the Coast Guard Pier to check out the Navy Ship that's docked out in the bay. I have no idea what the name of this ship is, I've Googled it every creative way I could with no luck. It's apparently here for some training excercises or something. It was cool to see and the boys ooohhed and aaaahhhhed at it, for the 2 seconds their attention spans would allow. :-) I thought it was pretty cool to see anyway. Here's a few more pics of Jack hiding from the camera.


switching hands didn't help...

It's way too easy to steal food from your little brother!

A big boat???? What you talkin' about Willis???


Ty has a new obsession...... it's wearing Jack's Spider Man bicycle helmet. It's so funny because he finds it whether its in the garage, Jack's room or the toy box. Then he drags it out and brings it over to any one willing to put it on his head. Then he wears it until his big round head is so sweaty he starts to stink a little. hahahaha! Personally, I'm 100% OK with him wearing it because I've been saying for a while this kid needs a helmet and pads so it works in his favor. :-)

Once again climbing on the table.....

Safety first!

Loving his new "hat"

1 comments:

Ells said...

what cuties! Can't wait for Jack to be done with the hide from the camera phase - I'm sure you're beyond ready for him to be done, too!