Sunday, July 4, 2010

7 Years

Yesterday Tom and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We had such a great day. We had a late dinner of lobster tails and steak after the boys went to bed. Then we got to hang out on the back deck drinking wine. It was so nice! We exchanged gifts earlier in the day. Tom got me a beautiful new wedding band. When we first got married we got these ugly 2 toned things. Tom got to upgrade his ring last year, it was pretty beat up. I'm telling you this because Tom got me this beautiful, romantic, thoughtful, gift and I got him these......AIRZOOKAS.



How could I get him just 1 and have no defense of my own? Needless to say, they were a BIG hit! (The airzooka fires a big puff of air 20-30 feet, it's totally harmless and a lot of fun!) Tom does have a normal, thoughtful, gift on the way but it won't be arriving until Friday. :-( I think the airzookas won me some points though. Jack LOVES playing with it too, however the dogs aren't fans. Lola just can't seem to figure it out.....


Don't worry we gave her lots of love to make up for taunting her. :-)

3 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

What...no pictures of the new ring????? By the way..Airzookas....very cool. Happy Anniversary. Love Ya

Ells said...

Soooooo funny!!!!! What a fun gift!

Meagan said...

I think Mike wants an airzooka for his birthday now!