Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween here last night. Jack didn't start off loving this holiday. Not because of the scary costumes or anything but because I was begging him to put on his costume. Hahahah. It took me about 30 minutes to get him to be Elmo. I tried all forms of bribery but just telling him "Ok, let's wear Elmo, let's put it on, Hurry, Hurry, Hurry" in a pretty fast and excited voice worked.....who would have thought??? So after we suited up we headed to our neighbor's house. This was Jack's first trick or treat experience. Imagine his face when he realized that all he had to do was say "trick or treat" and some one gave him candy. hahahahaha. He was very excited! We ventured down the street to a few more houses then Tom and I switched roles. Tom walked him up the street, and Jack had a blast! Ty had taken a late nap (he had 3 shots on Friday) so once he woke up he transformed into a billy goat. Here's our little trick or treaters.....







4 comments:

Oma said...

The boys look adorable!!!! They are the BEST Elmo and Billy Goat that I have seen.
Now for your pumpkin - it is awesome!!!! That is really clever and unique. Where do you get your creative talent 'cause it certainly isn't from your mother. Ha Ha
Happy Halloween Jack and Ty!!!

Meagan said...

OMG THE PUMPKIN! That is the best ever.

Ells said...

LOVE the pumpkin! :)

Sounds like you all had fun!!! I enjoyed catching up on your posts from this month; for some reason my page didn't update to your newer posts, and I missed a bunch! How is Ty's eating going? You have the cutest babies, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes and pumpkin! Wishing you well in your next assignment - we may be back in Germany. Not sure how I feel about that.