Monday, November 23, 2009

First Jeans

Ty had on his first pair of jeans the other day. It's crazy to me how grown up a little baby can look when he's sportin' a pair of jeans. Hahaha. And in saying "little baby" I mean "butterball".







Here's a little clip from my afternoon yesterday.

We were playing in Ty's room and Jack sat down right in front of him and started to read him a book. I didn't get to catch all of it on video but it was the sweetest thing I've seen! Jack loves being with Ty and giving him toys and making him laugh, but this made my heart melt. (You have to excuse the mess in the background, I had a laundry basket full of socks and Jack decided they wanted to be scattered on the floor)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I totally agree. It is amazing how much bigger and older little ones look in jeans. I don't think that ever goes away either. Even Zeke looks like two different kids if he's wearing jeans or sweatpants. I wonder what it is?

Aunt ReeRee said...

Do I notice that my great-nephew is sucking his LEFT thumb. Way to go Titus!!! He looks very handsome in his jeans. Jack is such a great big brother. Can't wait till Dec. Love you guys.