Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub and a potty where???

Everyone loves a good bath tub picture and this kid LOVES his bath! Ty's faces crack me up! :-)






I know no one out there wants to see a video of any type of potty training stuff. This is not one of those videos even though it's main characters are Jack and the potty. Trust me when I tell you this....Jack has interest in the potty but we are far away from being trained. I had to post this video just because it's funny. A few weeks ago this is how I found Jack awake in his room after his nap. I would seriously pay big bucks to know what goes through that kid's mind! Never a dull moment in this house....



2 comments:

Meagan said...

Ha ha ha! The potty on the bed, that is the greastest invention ever. I promise that if you run this idea by some lazy frat boys they will give it a thumbs up. Why bother getting out of bed when you can potty IN bed.

Lisi said...

This one is way too precious!! It will also be a very good video for blackmails in the future. We can't wait for you to come home for Christmas!! Miss you guys.