Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Doh!

I LOVE Play-Doh! So I'm very excited that my boys love Play-Doh too! Once again....one of the ways I get to relive my childhood through my kids! :-) I can sit there and play while they play. Or while Jack chops it up into tiny bits and Ty licks it..hahahahahah! Either way it's loads of fun and occupies all of us for at least a good hour or 2. YEAH for Play-Doh!


Jack "chopping up the worms"

The scissors were the favorite Play-Doh gadget

Ty trying to figure out the scissors

Ty wanting the scissors back......

He's pondering if he should lick the tiny bit of Play-Doh AGAIN, for the 18th time.

Very focused

I love this picture because I think he's starting to look like Tom. I know I'm biased, but....so cute!

1 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Yeah for Play Doh. And don't worry Ty...it's non-toxic and tastes very salty!!! (yes, being a pre kindergarten teacher, you need to know these things!) See you soon boys!!!! And Nik and Tom too!!!!