Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Always a favorite!

It's very true that the box is always as much fun, if not more fun, to play with as the toy. Here's a left over box from our move that has gotten a lot of attention over the last few days. Tonight while I was making dinner, I threw in a Baby Einstein video for the boys mainly to keep Ty occupied. He's cutting molars and isn't his normal chipper self. :-( Anyway, when I popped my head around the corner to check on why the boys were so quiet (never good) I saw this....

It cracked me up because they were both straining their necks to see the TV out of the box. Hahahaha! I love when they have their brotherly together moments that are NOT screaming fits over not sharing a toy or a wrestling match. :-)


3 comments:

Oma said...

I don't know Nik, these "Brotherly Love" moments are happening quite often lately! Wait till brother #3 arrives. You better get an oversized chair so all 3 tooshies (Spelling?) can fit together. You are also going to need a bigger box.
Love the Kodak moments!
Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!

Aunt Lisi said...

What is it with boxes?! My kids always loved them too. I bet the adventure of getting the box on the chair and getting in it would have been a trip to watch. Too bad you weren't videoing that part too. I can't wait to see you guys in 3 weeks. I REALLY need a break from all that is going on in school. I can't wait for hugs from the boys!

Beth said...

This is priceless.

Just wait, when we're in NJ, you guys can stop in for a day or 2 whenever you make your way up to PA, then I can going in with your family and say, "I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!" ;~)