Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Boys



I've been slacking this week and have to catch up. I have so many things I want to blog about. So I figured tonight I'll blog a little about the kids and I'll still have lots to blog about this week. So here goes....

We'll start with Tubs....On Friday Ty hit the 4 month mark. Hard to believe that it's already 4 months. And it's October, where did the year go? Anyway.... He's doing so great. He's sleeping almost 12 hours at night with 2 naps during the day. He loves his rice, bouncing in his exersaucer and bath time is his favorite. He's starting to squeal. I have to video him doing it because it's crazy. It's not just a little squeal, it's like a little girl getting a pony made out of diamonds kind of squeal. Hahahaha, it's pretty funny! He lights up every time Jack starts talking and is so interested in everything Tom says or does. He follows Tom everywhere. He gave up rolling over for about 3 weeks but started again yesterday. Jack hated being on his belly, Ty loves it. Here's some new pictures. He's getting so big.






Now for Jack, what can I say? That kid keeps me entertained ALL day long. His imagination is running wild. He has a whole collection of stuffed animals that come alive during the day and he just loves being a big brother and making Ty laugh. I actually have a video of him. We've been working on the ABC's. For some reason he forgets H, every time. At least he's consistent, right? Just like when we ask him how many of anything there is, he tells us 7 in his biggest, most excited voice like it's the answer to the million dollar question. Hahahaha. The kid's a ham and knows his audience! :-)

3 comments:

Ells said...

Jack's SO CUTE with those ABCs! I like his version... who needs all those extra words anyway?

And check out Ty's cheeks! Niki, your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see Ty's diamond-pony-squeal video.

Aunt Ree Ree said...

OK where do I begin...those boys are ADORABLE (and I'm not being biased!!). I absolutely LOVE Jack's version of ABC's...he's better than some of the kids in my class!!!! Can't wait until Xmas.

Oma and Pop Pop said...

Oh Ty and Jack - you are sweethearts! Tubs, I mean Ty, is growing up so fast. He is going to hate that nickname by the way!!!!! And Jack with the ABC's - you make Oma and Pop Pop so proud.
One question - at the end of the video do I hear an oh so familiar request for his garbage truck???
Keep up the great work Niki. Since we can't be with you - your blogs are the next best thing. I look for a new one EVERY day.
Thank you :)