Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I "heart" EBAY!!!

So there's this little addiction I have called ebay. Hahahaha, little may be an understatement. It's great for baby stuff and even better for scrapbooking supplies. Oh Yes scrapping! Now that we're getting settled it's time to work on all of my Jack pictures. I don't have one picture of him in a scrapbook. It's not right. Anyway I've been wanting the cricut machine. It's an electronic die cutter, very cool but a bit pricey. So I'm refusing to pay full price for this thing. I've been stalking it at Michael's. There's a 40% of 1 item coupon every week in the paper. So I've been waiting for it to be full price and grab it up. I get my coupon, I go to Michael's, I'm sooo excited, at the check out the not so nice cashier tells me I can't use my coupon. BIG SAD FACE!!! Cricut is excluded. You would think in my weeks of watching his I would have known. So I come back home and remember ebay has every thing! YEAH!!! I get it for less than if I was able to use my coupon! So happy! So now my addiction is with all the extras that goes with the Cricut. Plus I'm on a mission for a halloween costume for Jack. So back to ebay I go......

0 comments: