Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun with Uncle Tim

My brother, Tim, lives in NJ. He gets home every once in a while on the weekends and gets to hang out with us. He's great with Jack and Jack gets a kick out of him. They had a bonding moment the other day....
Jack does this thing where he kicks his feet in the air, like he's running, when you hold him up and say "GO GO GO GO". It's soooo funny. So my brother started running up and down the hallway with him while Jack's feet were going a mile a minute. This is why kids are so great! The goofiest thing that you would never think of doing now becomes a daily event. So much fun!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm just rolling laughing! Thank you... a much needed laugh since I just burned the garlic bread and was feeling rather crummy.

Miss you and love you Jack!

Beth said...

That is seriously too cute! I made sure neither of my boys watched though. I'm not sure I have the energy to play that game every day with them.

Oh, Jack just makes me happy.