Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rollie Pollie Jackson

Jack rolled over for the first time on the 19th! YEAH!! He rolled over 4 times in a row, with no problem and no screaming. (every time since, there's definitely been screaming involved) I was so proud. I called Tom at work. He was really busy, but he humored me. He was proud too. :-) When Tom came home, Jack just wouldn't cooperate so his dad could see his new talent. So yesterday I was on a mission to catch him on video. I guess he's getting better and better at rolling over because I missed it twice trying to get the camera started. Anyway, I managed to get him on film. So here's our kiddo rolling over. I know it may not look that exciting, but it really is. :-)

1 comments:

Beth said...

That is so awesome! Better watch out, though...now that he's "mobile", it's going to be hard stopping him. :)