Sunday, November 25, 2007

VICTORY!

Have you ever played "spore cubes"? You can go to http://www.net-games.biz/online-games/Spore-Cubes.html My mom got me hooked on this computer game when she came to visit Jack when he was born. I've been playing this addictive game almost everyday since September. It's a really quick game. Whenever I check my e-mail or get a free second to surf the Internet, I play spore cubes. The object is to eliminate all the colored cubes. You can only click on the groups of the same color. I have gotten close MANY times, with having 3 or less cubes left. I finally beat this stupid game yesterday! YEAH! I got Tom hooked on it too. Of course in the first few times that he played he got down to 1 cube left, but he hasn't won yet. HAHAHAHH! I was so proud that I left the screen up so I could show it off. Now I have to find another annoying game to get hooked on....THANKS MOM!!

Our Thanksgiving was great, we hope you all had a great Turkey day as well. We ate at the Dfac as planned. It worked out really well because when Jack and I arrived to meet Tom we ran into the Bickleys. Ryan just got back from Iraq a few days ago. It was great to hang out with him and his wife, Jen, again. Of course the BEST part was that they held Jack while we ate. I can't even tell you the last time that Tom and I got to eat a meal at the same time without having to entertain Jack in the process. It's usually a toss up to see who's going to cut up all their food so they can eat with one hand and hold Jack with the other. Plus there was lobster. I don't even think we had turkey. It was a really nice Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to next year when we'll get to be with family again.

Right now Jack's trying to cope with his first cold. The poor kid! He's all stuffy and congested and every time there's a sneeze you need to put up a blast shield. You're bound to get hit with something green and slimy. He really hates the nose sucker bulb. At first when he saw it coming he thought it was a bottle and was ready to eat. It only took a few times until he realized it wasn't what he thought. That's become our new battle. Plus he's learning how to dance all over the place when you're trying to change his diaper. It's actually pretty funny! Well, speaking of the little devil, he's now awake from his nap and not so happy. Gotta run....duty calls.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
You look so cute in your bibs and puppy dog shoes! I hope you got a taste of that lobster on your Daddy's plate. Make sure they share the good stuff with you.
Love,
Oma