Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yes Man

Bo is starting to pick up a lot of words. Of course Tom and I have to translate but we're even still translating Ty speak too. Haha! Now that Bo's getting a little chatty we have our favorite Bo words. I love when he says "school bus" but I think for Tom and I, our favorite is when Bo says "yes". It comes out like he has a retainer in his mouth and sounds like "yesshhhhh". Hahah! Here's a little conversation with Bo.....






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Oma said...

Bodie, you brought huge smiles to Pop Pop and Oma's faces! You are so cute! I love to hear the word "yes" but my favorite is PURPLE!!! How adorable! We can't wait to give you a huge hug. Love you all!

Aunt Ree Ree said...

The pouty face is my favorite. Yesh it is!!! Love you guys. Bo you are growing up tooooo fast.