Saturday, December 18, 2010

I HEART Chick-Fil-A!!!

This past week was a weird one! We had some crazy weather. No snow....just ice. I've never heard of freezing fog before but we had it yesterday. hahaha! We got about 1/4" to 1/2" of ice that is still coating everything outside. The temperatures haven't gotten above 29 for the past 4 days so it's been chilly and slick to say the least. Before the crazy ice this week we woke up to our power going out at 6:30 am Tuesday morning. It kicked back on after a few seconds but it did that about 8 times before lunch that day. At 10am we lost power for over an hour. Along with our flickering power we lost all service from Comcast for 2 days. No phone, internet or TV..... Bummer! With the temperatures being too cold to play outside and all of our crafts exhausted I decided it was time for a play place outing. We have a Chick-Fil-A with a play place in E-town. This is very exciting to me because Chick-fil-a is yummy. I believe everything should be dipped in their Polynesian sauce! But back to why I really love them..... The workers there are amazingly nice and helpful! They actually have floating workers that just walk around and take your tray when you're done, offer to get you refills on your drinks and even ketchup. This is amazing. See, it was just me and the 2 boys. Now, I've gotten pretty good at the 2 baby juggle. There's many creative ways to get through shopping, eating lunch or a doctors appointment with 2 very mobile boys who want to go, go go!! However, The woman who took our order asked if I wanted help, I said, "That's OK, but thank you". I've never had someone ask me if I wanted help carrying a tray at a restaurant. She didn't listen to me and actually carried our tray to a table for us, got us straws, napkins and ketchup along with a high chair! How NICE!!! I LOVE CHIK-FIL-A!!! Not only do they have Polynesian sauce, and a play place, but the people who work there are helpful, while being NICE and Friendly, and more importantly, accepting of a mom with 2 boys! Thank you Chick-Fil-A!!!! We'll be back!!!


Ty was a big fan of the little man area of the play place.


The loungey way to slide.


It only took Ty one time to learn the lesson of NOT standing at the bottom of the slide...

2 comments:

Ells said...

my cousin works at a Chik-Fil-A in Dallas, and is exactly the kind of person you mentioned. :) From what I hear they are an awesome company! My cousin also worked in their travelling kids' camp this summer and had a great time.

JeffrO said...

Why don't you let Dan Cathy know? He's a blogger too: www.dantcathy.com
He loves to hear feedback and would appreciate knowing the specific restaurant that is doing it RIGHT!