Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cookies

I started following The Pioneer Woman blog a few weeks ago. This blog led me to The Tasty Kitchen blog. I love recipes. I collect them really, not using all of them, but collecting them because one day I'll have the time....one day! See, I secretly wish I knew how to cook with crazy ingredients, had knife skills like an Iron Chef, could create dishes with random stuff I have in my cabinets and everyone would eat every last bite while rubbing their bellies and humming a good ol' "MMmmmm". So I surf through recipe sites and remain jealous of the people who submit these yummy looking creations. But back to this...I'm a total sucker for a quick meal or dessert! I found this cookie recipe on Tasty Kitchen. Jack basically made the whole recipe, he really likes cracking the eggs and is pretty good at it too. Anyway, I used Devil's food cake mix and peanut butter chips. These cookies were a big hit and didn't last long ..... just wanted to share my find! Also...these cookies are really good too!

1 comments:

OMA said...

Where are the pictures?