Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glitter Glue...

....Oh how I loathe you!!!

Pre-dinner time is always craziness in this house. Entertaining 2 whack-a-dos while cooking dinner before Tom gets home is a BLAST (sarcasm!!!) Hahahah! Tonight I decided to make Jager Schnitzel because I was feeling special, like I could pull it off. Silly me! So while I was prepping I set out a bag of crayons, markers, stamps (all washable) and paper for the boys and let them have at it, at the dining room table. This is all of 10 feet away from where I was cooking. Jack was working with the stamps and Ty was all over the crayons happily being artsy, then I looked away. See....you can't ever look away....EVER! Especially with TY! That kid has tiny devil horns sprouting I swear! He found the glitter glue sticks that I seemed to have forgotten were in the stinkin' bag. Glitter Glue!!! Really? Oh yes! In a matter of seconds he squirted it all over the floor, rubbed it on the table, on his face and all over his clothes. And being the mother of this whack-a-do, the first thing I did was laugh and get my camera! Then, while barefoot (that's right barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen), I stepped in a puddle of glitter glue and I immediately stopped laughing!

These pictures really don't do the glitter justice. It was everywhere!




After I stripped him down and hosed off all the glitter the conga line started. Ty held on to the back of Jack and they ran around the house giggling hysterically while I over cooked dinner. :-)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

The picture of the little glittery hand is almost too much to bear....oh the cuteness!

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Glitter glue....that's great. Tomorrow stick to something not so messy.....Play doh!!! Looks like I know what to get the boys for Christmas!!!! It's a true fun-loving mother that grabs the camera first, by the way.