Monday, November 8, 2010

15 Weeks

I'm not sure if being pregnant has truly hit me yet. The past few months have been a blur with moving but I hit the 15 week mark today. I'm pretty anxious to find out what we're having in a few weeks. I'm one of those....I HAVE to know! My extended family all believe (or are hoping) it's a girl. Jack also would like a sister, he'd also like to name the baby "Pickles", so we'll see about that. Hahaha! I finally got around to scanning the ultrasound pictures. Here's our little butter bean. If you look close enough you can make out the arm buds and head on the last one. Can't wait for the next ultrasound! I miss the every-visit-ultrasound in Germany!


2 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

NO NO NO YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW.....EVER HEAR OF SURPRISE??? Don't do it Nik, don't do it.

Oma and Pop Pop said...

YES YES YES YOU NEED TO KNOW....EVER HEAR OF BEING PREPARED???? Do it NIk, do it.
HEH HEH HEH