Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

I spent last week in PA visiting family. We had such a great time with everyone! It's been over 6 months since we've seen everyone (other than grandparents). I chose to drive to PA, it wasn't too bad. 10 1/2 hours of driving and with stops it was a 12 1/2 hour trip. It was nice to be able to make a last minute decision to drive home for a change. I'll take a 12 hour car ride over flying by myself with 2 children ANY DAY! :-)

Here in KY trick or treat was tonight. We had about 20 kids, 20 more than I thought we'd get. :-) We dressed up the boys and they pretty much just wrestled in the grass while we handed out some candy. In Pottsville, you trick or treat on the Thursday night before Halloween. The boys got to experience what I did as a kid on Halloween! My family came over to my parent's house and me, the boys, and a bunch of my cousins went out begging for sugary snacks. Hahaha! I had such a great time! I love Halloween! Jack was a spider and Ty was a bat. They had a blast! I'd like to send out a BIG thanks to my cousin Lexie and her boyfriend Chris who dressed up like Jessie and Woody from Toy Story to take the boys trick or treating! They're braver than I! :-) Hahahah!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

Kenny, Katie, Jack, Lexie, Ty and Chris

The boys and Oma

Aunt Lisi and Jack

Ty hamming it up for the camera...That's the Glore crew in the background.

Runaway spider

Tom and the baby bat.

Brothers

Best treat...his thumb. He also wouldn't leave the area of the candy dish. :-)

0 comments: