Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Attack of the Fluffernutter

Who doesn't love a fluffer-nutter sandwich? They're a big hit in our house. The boys had that specialty for lunch today and they both chowed down. The aftermath wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it still wasn't pretty! HAhahahah! (Yes, Ty's still in his po-jammies because let's face it...he was eating PB and Fluff. I try to keep his wardrobe changes down to 3 a day.) (Also, I swear they're brothers!!! When I went back to proof this blog I couldn't believe how much they DO NOT resemble each other. Wonder who # 3 will look like?)





Get in my Belly!!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

So very thankful Ashby can not read yet because I am pretty sure if he figured out that at the Murtie house there were fluffernutter sandwiches my little guy would buy a one way plane ticket to New Tucky!!

Sara said...

Wait, you're kidding about them not looking alike right? !?!