Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Yesterday was such a great day! I didn't get to elaborate on it too much because I just wanted to make sure I put up pictures of Ty's birthday before I crashed for the night. :-)

The day started with our big birthday morning greeting.


After our morning got started and we got home from Jack's gymnastics class (which Ty LOVES going to...there's a play room full of toys) We had Andrew, Madison and Brady over for a little play date with pizza and cupcakes. You saw yesterday what Ty did to the cupcake. Hahaha! His favorite party item was a red balloon. He would belly flop on it, roll over it, pinch it, loads of fun! Everyone helped open presents and a lesson was taught to Jack that it was NOT his birthday. Poor kid. It was a great little party! And the boys had great naps that afternoon.






Thank you Anne and Lori for Ty's presents! He loves playing with them!

After the boys woke up from their naps we headed outside and played with the water table Ty got from Andrew. That was a lot of fun! I think summer has started here, it's been sunny and warm the past few days. (I had a lot more pictures but the neighbor's kiddos joined us and they seem to be in every picture I took. I didn't want to post pics of them w/o their mom knowing.) So it was a great day! The only thing missing was family! I can't wait to get to KY so we're a little closer to everyone! All of the grandparents, uncles, great-aunts and great uncles and cousins were missed! I can't wait for the day that my kids get to have the "family party" that I always had growing up! Someday......


1 comments:

Ells said...

I just love Jack's little voice in the video! Ty seemed pretty excited about his balloon - what a great way to wake up on your birthday!