Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Titus!!!



A year ago today, our family grew by one. I can't believe our little baby is a year old today! Happy Birthday Titus! You make us laugh and smile every day and we couldn't love you more!


I can't believe he was ever this tiny.


Time for cake!!!
This is my first attempt at fondant. (It's definitely NOT perfect but not "Cake Wrecks" worthy...I hope)

We had a little party/ playdate with some friends for Ty this morning. We had cupcakes and pizza. This is round one of the sugar attack.





When Tom got home we had our own little family party, hats included!! :-)

I don't think I'll ever look at a turtle the same.

SUGARRRR!!!

3 comments:

Ells said...

what a fantastic cake! I love it that the turtle head is smiling at Jack from his plate. :) Sounds like a great day! Happy birthday, Titus!!!!

Aunt ReeRee said...

Happy Happy Birthday Titus...We love you as much as you love that cupcake. GREAT PICS. Love the one where the cake is all over his face and eyes. Your card is coming...it's from me so get used to it being late!!! Love you and miss you guys.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday sweet Titus! You are a cutie.