Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First smiles and Dance moves

Today I have videos! I love posting videos on here!

Ty's video is of his HUGE smile. I of course tried to capture this smile and cooing with about 12 unsuccessful video tries. Tom comes trotting in and gets him to smile immediately. It's like they were on the same page thinking...let's mess with mom.:-) Hahahaha...the smiles were worth it though!



Jack's video is of him at Kinder Jam class. We'll be attending this every Monday. It's a SKIES class here at Monterey. I used to be the director of this program and Ms. El is such a great instructor it's fun being on the other side of things. Jack loved this class (once I coaxed him into the room with a Starburst....don't judge me....sugar is magic!) The class is all about music and movement and learning the basics, ex: numbers, letters, colors etc. It was so great and he made a new friend, Auggie. Here's the video of Jack during the free-freeze dance. He really has great moves, this time he just enjoyed running. Hahaha!









4 comments:

Aunt ree Ree said...

I use that song at school and the kids love it....seems like Jack does as well. Ty is BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait till Christmas to meet him.

Sara said...

I LOVE the Freeze!

Greg and Steve's, We All Live Together is a fantastic album.

Yes, I called it an album. Does that make me old? My mom owned it a couple dozen years ago!

Beth said...

Seriously Niki, those boys are TOO cute. And, my boys are challenging your boys to a dance off. They can tell Jack has some sweet moves, but they're pretty confident they can take him.

Meagan said...

Jack is so outgoing! I love it.