Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sir Elton Jack



I picked up this pair of sunglasses for Jack a long time ago. They were in a clearance bin at Target. Oh how I LOVE Target. Anyway its one of those toys that's been rediscovered and has been getting lots of love from Jack this week. I think they're hilarious!



My new favorite thing Jack says is "Spider Man Chewies". He saw Spider Man on the box of fruit chews the last time we went grocery shopping. He's a little obsessed with Spider Man and for no other reason than that orange light up shirt Boobie gave him. Being the great mom I am I bought him these chewies to support this obsession. I'm such an enabler...Hahahah!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE those glasses. Fabulous!

Beth said...

The glasses are fabulous, I agree.

Zeke also has a fascination with Spider-man as well now. I have no idea where it came from since he's never seen it on tv or anything. I did teach him the start to the theme song so now we run around singing "Spider-man, Spider-man. Does whatever a spider can."

It's a lot of fun.

Meagan said...

Yum! Spider Man Chewies...me likie!

Aunt ReeRee said...

thank goodness for the video, b/c being the brain-dead pre-school teacher that I am...I couldn't figure out from the pix what kind of glasses they were. You would think that being a pre-K teacher I would be up on the 'latest bargain eyewear' trends, but unfortunately not so. Jack does look adorable in them....gotta LOVE those phases they go through. Be glad, be very glad that you aren't closer and clearance items would need to be mailed to you b/c you know Jack and Ty would be inundated with items we find!!!!! Come on Christmas!!!!