Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday JACK!!!



Today is Jack's 2nd birthday. I seriously can't believe he's 2 years old. Yesterday I had a moment that I'm going to hold on to forever. I was sitting on the floor folding laundry. Jack was helping with the towels and every time he'd carry one down the hall to the closet he'd come back and wrap his arms around my neck and say "Love you Mommy". He did it 4 times and every time I welled up. How sweet is he? So I told Tom last night that will be the moment I reflect back on when he's going through that great phase of being a teenager. I wonder what "Aaawwww Moment" got my mom through my hellacious dramatic teen years? Sorry mom!! Hahahha Jack has been such an amazing kiddo I can't wait to see what he comes up with this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!
Since I'm on a video kick.....here's a few clips of Jack opening presents. It was like Christmas here today, he got to open gifts first thing this morning since Tom has a crazy long day at school. We'll be celebrating with Spider Man cupcakes when his dad gets home. Sorry for the lengthy one, he really took his time with the wrapping paper. :-)
Thank you to all of our family for spoiling him and sending gifts! He's so lucky to have you all. I really wish that we could be closer and around everyone. I can't wait to get home for Christmas, this is the longest I've gone without a trip to PA. We miss you and love you all!! THANKS!!




4 comments:

Meagan said...

aaawwww you made me well up! He is so sweet

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe you're two already. Where did those years go? I hope you enjoy your Spider-man cupcakes. They sound yummy!

Speaking of which, Niki, where did you get your cupcake carrying container? I've decided I want one.

The Glore's said...

Happy Birthday Jack...even though we can't be there to share it with you...your mom did the next best thing by video-taping it and sharing it on her blog. We loved watching you open your gifts. Can't wait until Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures! Happy belated B-day Jack:)