Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trip to Toys 'R' Us

On Thursday, Jack, Ty, myself and Boobie, ventured out to Salinas to pick up Ty's birth certificate. I love how all of our birth certificates are so different. Tom and I were both born in PA, Jack's is a Consular Certificate of Birth Abroad and Ty's is a big navy blue cert. from Monterey County. Anyway, Since we were in Salinas we also made our way over to Toys 'R' Us. Jack will be turning 2 in August. (I can't even believe he's going to be 2 years old. Where did that time go?) So with him turning 2 I'm in search of a cool gift. Tom doesn't do so well on my random shopping trips when I'm "Just looking" for things. He needs to have a "get in, buy it, get out", plan in place to shop. HAHAHHA! Anyway, I should know better than to take a grandparent toy shopping for a 2 year old who LOVES everything. All I wanted was a kid's size table and chairs and a gift idea for August. Needless to say we drove home with the stroller in the front seat and Sandy squeezed in between the 2 car seats because we packed the back of the car with Jack's new favorite thing (which Boobie and I put together without Tom)....




This play gym was a surprise from Boobie. It was picked out because of the telescope and wheel. There's a wheel at the big playground that Jack plays with constantly. On top of the play gym Jack got a T-Rex. The T-Rex is huge and is as big as he is. It's funny to watch him carry it around. Lola even enjoys T-Rex. We want to THANK Boobie for all the goodies for Jack, especially the Spider Man DVD because now we have something to watch other than Elmo. Hahahah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm searching craigslist constantly for a used one! They'll both have so much fun with it!