Friday, July 10, 2009

Drama Faces

My boys could be the new look to the drama faces. Jack LOVES holding Ty, however this is usually the face we get from Ty when this happens.



We've also been having great weather here so we're enjoying being outside. What's the coolest thing to play with while you're outside?? We tried the sprinkler...not so much fun (I had fun with it...Jack didn't). Then we played with the hose...oh boy! Watering the plants and then shooting the hose straight up in the air to have it rain down on us....so much fun! Why do I even bother buying toys? Seriously, our favorite things are my measuring cups and spoons, hairbrushes, fly swatter and the hose. I wonder what my favorite non toy - toy was growing up.....Mom?? Do you remember?



2 comments:

JStar said...

Congrats on baby Ty! No worries about not being in touch, you've been having a baby! I had read your housing office story on your blog before and I was pretty happy that we seemed to be doing fine with it all...until the infamous Lease Signing Day. Oh well. We still like where we live, and hopefully you are happy with your home too. I'd love to meet up sometime and hear some Monterey tidbits. We are still unpacking and settling in, but I'll be in touch soon. Thanks for writing!

Meagan said...

Send Jack my way and I can put him to work in my yard :-)