Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wild Things





First let me say....Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone out there! I haven't had enough time to think let along blog about my thoughts and adventures. I'm thinking I should have stopped working BEFORE the baby comes just to settle in to what's about to happen. Hahahah. This blog is going to be short and sweet with (hopefully) more similar blogs to follow this week.

Tom's mom was in town all of last week and one of our outings was a trip to Wild Things. It's basically a retirement village for Hollywood animals. We saw the baboon that modeled for Rafiki, the black bear that was in the movie The Bear, and a bunch of lions, tigers, alligators, lynx, all sorts of weird animals (a Ze-Donkey) and of course, elephants. The coolest part was the elephants. At the end, if you so chose to pay an extra $5.00, you got to hand feed the elephants...how could you pass that up? Jack did 1 carrot then was spooked but still curious. Hahaha. It was so much fun. Here's a few pictures. For those of you who wanted a belly picture...well here ya go. No comments are needed I know I'm HUGE! :-) 3 weeks left!....YEAH!!!






5 comments:

Meagan said...

Love the picture of Jack in his diaper and crocs! Also you look amazing (you really do)!

Sara said...

Best I can tell you look lovely... now if we could just get you to be the actual subject of the picture. ;)

LMerkle said...

Love the pictures. looks like you had fun! And you look great. Although I agree with Sara, you need to be the subject once in a while!!!!;-)

Anonymous said...

Your crazy! You look amazing - just belly you lucky woman! Not like me spreading as wide as double doors:) Glad you all had fun! Hope you have a few days off before the big day.

Beth said...

I agree with everyone else - you look fabulous. And I want to feed an elephant! How cool is that!