Monday, January 5, 2009

My Museum

There's this amazing place in downtown Monterey called "My Museum". It's a kiddo's dream. It's an educational Chucky Cheese if you will. You walk in and let the kid's go wild. There's a boat and a slide on a water bed. There's a golf course with tunnels underneath and a gopher-pee-a-boo hole. There's a tree house, a hospital, a construction site, and a full size theater with costumes and a camera. It was so much fun! Jack had such a great time! We went the week before Christmas when Tom's mom, Sandy, was here. We'll definitely be going back there soon! It was almost as much fun for Tom and I as it was for Jack. Good times!








2 comments:

Ells said...

It looks like a TON of fun!

Sara said...

Sounds like Jack had a great time!You had me cracking up out loud with your pee-a-boo hole... and the baby is napping! I love you!

BTW, love the new background, I was going to use that one next. ;) Guess I'll just have to pick another.