Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's a.......

BOY!!!


I'm just at 22 weeks so we had our ultrasound appointment yesterday. The baby cooperated and we're happy to say it's a boy! I was really pulling for a boy. I know that's horrible but I was in panic mode that it was a girl. I totally fear the tween/teen years with having a girl. I know boys have their things but I just think I can handle boy issues better than girl issues. Or it's in the back of my head what I did to my parents and I really don't think I could handle all of that (sorry mom and dad!!) So, Murtie baby #2 is a boy. Tom claims he didn't care either way, and that's the politically correct thing I should be saying but I really wanted another boy. ;-) So here's the ultrasound pictures....





5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh YAY! We are so excited with you. Another boy, how sweet.

nj ? pnm 5 vfd m 8 88
6 n qqqqq33
? 4
00v11111111N1- - 0........................ 0M 202020202020.2...... m ;; B c \\ D C
nnnnnnnnnnoo m =;\ Love, Lily

(and beth)

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you both!! When is your due date again?

Meagan said...

Yeah! A baby brother for Jack. So great.

LMerkle said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Sara said...

:D Yay! Congrats!